An Additional Service to Offer Your Customers
Engrave-A-Crete tools aren’t just for decorative concrete! Safety Grooving can open a new market for you.
What is Safety Grooving?
It is a traction control solution that utilizes grooves cut into an existing concrete, tile or terrazzo surfaces to channel water away, reducing the hydroplaning effect.
Which Engrave-A-Crete tools can be used to cut Safety Grooving?
Where is Safety Grooving used?
Anywhere the concrete has the potential to be slippery. A few examples are: commercial kitchens, manufacturing facilities, pool decks* and homes, patios and porches, kennels, livestock confinement areas, walkways, drip zones, and thousands of other places where liquids may cause falls. (*Safety grooves used on pool decks should have the edges softened or dulled to protect tender feet.)
Why would my customers want/need Safety Grooving?
Safety Grooving has been proven to reduce the human and financial cost of slip/fall accidents…an important consideration for all home or business owners. Safety Grooving is permanent, eliminating the need for costly replacement safety mats or rugs.
Why are EAC tools the best choice for cutting safety grooving?
- Engrave-A-Crete tools have precision pointers and spring-loaded cutting heads resulting in accurate cuts and an attractive finished look in residential and commercial areas
- Engrave-A-Crete tools provide nearly dust-free cutting
- Engrave-A-Crete tools use dry cut diamond blades in the grooving process, greatly reducing mess and clean-up labor
- Tools are compact for small or confined areas
- Easy enough for do-it-yourself operators to handle, yet strong enough for professionals