Blastin’ Betty is a dual-purpose shot blaster designed for both floor prep AND engraving beautiful designs into concrete.
Just about anything stuck on concrete can be easily and quickly removed with Blastin’ Betty.
- Old carpet glue
- Paint marks
- Existing acid stains
- Existing pigmented stains
- Pigmented concrete dyes
- Sealers-regardless of age
- Epoxy coatings
- Overlay coatings.
Pair Blastin’ Betty with an Engrave-A-Crete template and engrave detailed images quickly and easily.
- Standard designs from our catalog
- Custom designs from your specs
Blast Force System from Engrave-A-Crete
Featuring Blastin' Betty:
- Curved design face assists with smoother uptake of blast shot media and dust
- Easy to use hand controls
- Floor brushes help contain dust and blast shot media
- Wide rollers for easy maneuverability over a variety of surfaces
- Vacuum port for dust collection and blast shot recirculation
- Powerful shot blast Metabo motor for years of decorative concrete blasting
- Engrave intricate designs into concrete fast
- Engrave any custom logo or design using custom templates from Engrave-A-Crete
- Templates are reusable
- Blast medium is recirculated with vacuum hook-up
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Powerful neodymium magnets help control shot loss and dust contamination
Power: 110 volt, 18 AMP Length: 45” Width: 11” Height: 37” 8” wide blast pattern Dry weight: 116 lbs