Your 14′ trailer, complete with Engrave-A-Crete tools, products and custom graphics, acts as a rolling billboard for your business.
The Engrave-A-Crete Trailer Package is a concrete engraving business ready to go to work. Our most popular engravers, accessories and support equipment are included and organized for easy access, use and storage. Simply add a few locally available tools.
The trailer is a 14’ tandem axle with a rear ramp door, aluminum wheels, and eye catching graphics advertising your business and attracting customers.
The custom graphics package includes attractive job photos, process descriptions and large open areas to feature your company name, logo, phone number, and web site.
Enjoy the freedom to grow your business as you see fit with the Business on Wheels trailer package.
- NOT a franchise.
- NO fees. NO territories.
- NO royalties.
Purchase your trailer package now and receive free training and tech support.
Market your business EVERY HOUR of the day…
- Parked on your job site, in plain view of all passersby of course
- Rolling from one job to the next, or simply to the quick stop to grab a candy bar
- Visiting a prospect to place a bid
- Attending a sporting event
- Parked in your own driveway
- And any of the hundreds of other places you go
Why custom graphics?
- Colorful pictures show the awesome transformations you can create
- Your company name is prominently displayed – so it’s the first name that comes to mind when potential customers consider beautifying their concrete
- Contact information info is easily seen – expect your phone to ring
- No expensive ads to keep paying for. Once your trailer is wrapped, your ad work goes where you go!
- Rear Ramp and Side Entry Door
- Interior Organized for Easy Access & Storage including Standing tool box and wall hooks
- Custom Graphics Package
- Lock Set for Tongue & Hitch
- Keyed Alike Padlocks
- Tandem Axle with Brakes on all
- Aluminum Wheels
- ¾” Side Walls
- Free training with purchase of a trailer package with On-going tech support
Engrave-A-Crete Precision Crafted Tools & Templates
- Cobra Pro Pack – see contents
- Mongoose X Pro Pack – see contents
- KaleidoCrete Pro Pack – see contents
- Grout Line Template Set
- Heavy Duty Floor Machine
- 13 HP Pressure Washer
- Pressure Washer Wand
- Washing Deck
- Shut-off Nozzle
- Nylon Brush for Floor Machine
- Black Pads – case of 5
- Sanding Screens – Case of 10
- Vacuum Hose – 15′
Other Equipment & Supplies
- 5.5 HP Compressor
- Air Hose – 3/8″ Diameter 50′
- 2.25 gal. Sprayer for Solvent Based Sealers
- 2.25 gal. Sprayer for RAC & WRC
- 24 oz. ReCharger Acetone Sprayer
- Natural Rubber Vacuum Squeegee
- Moisture Meter
- Extension Cord – 10-3 100′
- Extension Cord – 12-3 100′
- Cotton Mesh Filters
- Graduated Measuring/Mixing Cups
- Safety Glasses
- Cotton Rags
- (4) Safety Cones
- 7” Scraper
- 14” Scraper
- Stirring Sticks
- 1 Box Dust Masks
- 1 Box Ear Plugs
- Framing Square
- Wet/Dry Vacuum
- (2) Flagging Tape
- 1 Box Latex Gloves
- Orange Chalk
- Chalk Box
- Mop Bucket
- Finishing Mop
- Gas Can
- Foam Brushes – Assorted
- Bristle Brushes – Assorted
- 3/8” Nap Rollers/Mohair Rollers/Roller Pans/Roller Handle
From low-tech to state of the art, you’ll learn how to make fast, high-quality installations like those shown in our gallery. Engraving puts the pattern into the concrete, meaning no call-backs for chipping or delamination. That’s good news for you and for your customer.
You’ll get plenty of hands-on experience with the outstanding line of Engrave-A-Crete tools as you complete actual projects from start to finish.