Engrave-A-Crete Decorative Concrete University - Your Path to Success
Congratulations for deciding to arrive at this page. You have acted on the curiosity, flair for the unique and innovative, and the desire to excel that will make you stand out in today's decorative concrete industry.
New Streamlined Classes
Fly faster by choosing the class that's right for you! Simply click on the Learn More button beside the following descriptions to determine which class fits your level of experience.
Questions? Give us a call at 1-800-884-2114 and a real, live person will give you the info you're looking for.
Discovery & Training 2015
Designed for those new to decorative concrete engraving. You'll progress through the important basic steps of floor prep, layout, staining, sealing, pricing and marketing. What you need to know to complete jobs that will earn you profit.
Developed for the existing concrete engraver who desires to elevate his/her work to the next level. Learn advanced floor prep, dyes, sealers and intricate design layout. Round table marketing discussions with other professionals in the decorative concrete industry.
Learn from the Experts
Engrave-A-Crete is a unique company because we are the leading pioneer and world's single largest designer and manufacturer of decorative concrete engraving tools, stains, process, training and supplies. The father-son team of Darrel and Brandon Adamson, president and vice-president and co-founders of Engrave-A-Crete, Inc., invented and patented many of the decorative concrete engraving tools we produce right here in our 78,000 sq. ft. manufacturing and training facility in Mansfield, MO. Both Darrel and Brandon enjoyed highly successful careers as decorative concrete contractors and businessmen. Now they have condensed their vast knowledge of concrete as a medium, their decorative expertise utilizing Engrave-A-Crete precision crafted tools, and their extensive experience with our products and processes to put together two levels of decorative concrete training unequaled in the industry. You get the best from the best!
While You're Here You'll Learn…
The Secrets to Engraving Designs into Concrete
From low-tech to state of the art, you'll learn how to make fast, high-quality installations like those shown in our gallery. Engraving puts the pattern into the concrete, meaning no call-backs for chipping or delamination. That's good news for you and for your customer.
You'll get plenty of hands-on experience with the outstanding line of Engrave-A-Crete tools as you complete actual projects from start to finish.
- Cobra — Our precision, upright engraver known for its power and accuracy lets you cut beautiful circular brick, linear brick, tile, cobblestone and many other popular patterns.
- Mongoose X and Mongoose Air — An easy-to-use engraver with a stand-up handle and a brand-new pointing system.
- Spiider — The track-free tool that allows you to execute free-form, artistic cuts with total control.
- KaleidoCrete System — The Shark, Barracuda and Wasp are impacting tools that give you the freedom to engrave intricate designs using templates.
- Sandroid — This re-circulating sand blasting system gives fine and delicate details, indoors or out.
- Blastin' Betty — Our custom blast machine used for surface prep and for quickly and efficiently engraving intricate designs.
So… You've Almost Decided to Register for Training, But There Are Still Some Concerns in Your Mind:
- Will you find enough work?
- Think of all the plain gray concrete you see — new construction, landscape renovations, home remodels — Oh yeah, there's plenty of work out there.
- Will you make a profit?
- Recalculate expenses and fees… Sure, the numbers make sense and they show a good profit.
- Do you have enough self-discipline to be your own boss?
- Remember prioritizing time last weekend — projects completed, bank account balanced, time spent with family and friends — you know you can do it.
- Will attending a seminar make a difference?
- Read over what you'll learn at seminar and the testimonials that back up our claims…
- That quickening of your breath means go for it.
Confidence returning, you decide. With one mouse click your world changes. Your potential grows. Your strength increases. You lean back in your chair and put your feet on the desk. You rule.