Engrave-A-Crete Decorative Concrete University - Your Path to Success
February 19-21, 2014
March 26-28, 2014
April 23-25, 2014
May 21-23, 2014
June 25-27, 2014
- Training in Decorative Concrete Engraving & Staining
- Our industry-leading training. Hands-on experience in a small group setting. Learn cutting edge techniques that put you miles ahead of the competition.
Discovery & Training Seminar
- Wednesday through Friday Feb. 19-21, 2014
- Wednesday through Friday Mar. 26-28, 2014
- Wednesday through Friday Apr. 23-25, 2014
- Wednesday through Friday May 21-23, 2014
- Wednesday through Friday Jun. 25-27, 2014
Classes are held at our facility in Mansfield, MO & run from 9am to 5pm each day.
Coffee & Donuts served at 8:30 am each morning. Lunch and beverages will be served each day.
$495.00 per person
Sign up for ANY 2014 Seminar before Feb. 7th and bring a buddy for FREE. You save $395. Promo Code BB2014
Seminar Fee Must Be Paid in Full to Secure Your Spot.
Learn from the Experts
Engrave-A-Crete is a unique company because we are the leading pioneer and world's single largest designer and manufacturer of decorative concrete engraving tools, stains, processes, training and supplies. The father-son team of Darrel and Brandon Adamson, president and vice-president and co-founders of Engrave-A-Crete, Inc., invented and patented many of the decorative concrete engraving tools we produce right here in our 78,000 sq. ft. manufacturing and training facility in Mansfield, MO. Both Darrel and Brandon enjoyed highly successful careers as decorative concrete contractors and businessmen. Now they have condensed their vast knowledge of concrete as a medium, their decorative expertise utilizing Engrave-A-Crete precision crafted tools, and their extensive experience with our products and processes to put together a three-day decorative concrete training unequaled in the industry. You get the best from the best!
While You're Here...
Learn the secrets to engraving designs into concrete.
From low-tech to state of the art, you'll learn how to make fast, high-quality installations like those shown in our gallery. Engraving puts the pattern into the concrete, meaning no call-backs for chipping or delamination. That's good news for you and for your customer.
You'll get plenty of hands-on experience with all of our tools as you complete actual projects from start to finish using the outstanding line of Engrave-A-Crete tools:
- The Cobra – Our precision, upright engraver known for its power and accuracy lets you cut beautiful circular brick, linear brick, tile, cobblestone and many other popular patterns.
- The Mongoose X and Mongoose Air – An easy-to-use engraver with a stand-up handle and a brand-new pointing system.
- The KaleidoCrete System – The Shark, Barracuda and Wasp are impacting tools that give you the freedom to engrave intricate designs using templates.
- The Sandroid – This recirculating sand-blasting system gives fine and delicate details, indoors or out.
- Blastin' Betty – Our custom blast machine used for surface prep and for quickly and efficiently engraving intricate designs.
Learn Correct and Creative Stain Applications
NOT a throw-it-down-and-call-it-done staining class! You'll learn techniques from basic to advanced that take decorative concrete stain jobs from ho-hum to high class and give you an edge over the competition.
- Polychromatic stain for a high-end pearlescent look.
- Concrete Resurrection Reactive Acid Chemical (RAC) stain.
- Concrete Resurrection Water Reducible Concentrate (WRC) stain.
- Staining small designs and adding details.
- Other techniques utilizing fertilizer, bagging, kitty litter, diluted pigments, ragging, color wiping, and more.
Learn Which Sealer to Use and How to Apply it So Every Job Lasts
Learn When and How to Repair Cracks
- Deciding what caused the crack and how to address it.
- What repairs work best, and the bad fixes that will come back to haunt you.
- Learning when NOT to repair cracks.
- How to disguise or incorporate cracks so they become part of the design.
Learn How to Apply Epoxy
- When and where epoxy is most cost effective.
- Clear epoxy for superior protection.
- Metallic additives.
- Decorative chips.
- Bello Imperial Flooring.
Learn to Resurface Marred and Scarred Surfaces Using Mantello Resurfacer from Concrete Resurrection
- How to apply Mantello Resurfacer for perfect adhesion.
- How to use Mantello Resurfacer with stains and sealers.
- Troweling techniques.
- Vertical applications.
Learn the INS and OUTS of Marketing and Business Management
Your financial success depends on two things – your expertise as a decorative concrete craftsman and how well you manage your business and marketing. We'll teach you about:
- Structuring your business.
- Financing options.
- Choosing an effective name for your business.
- Using the Internet for marketing.
- Using Google and social media to market your business.
- How to get the most out of Home Shows.
- How to market by mail.
- The importance of word of mouth marketing.
- Marketing on the job site.
- How to present well to new prospects.
So... You've Almost Decided to Register for Training, But There Are Still Some Concerns in Your Mind:
- Will you find enough work?
- Think of all the plain gray concrete you see - new construction, landscape renovations, home remodels - Oh yeah, there's plenty of work out there.
- Will you make a profit?
- Recalculate expenses and fees... Sure, the numbers make sense and they show a good profit.
- Do you have enough self-discipline to be your own boss?
- Remember prioritizing time last weekend - projects completed, bank account balanced, time spent with family and friends - you know you can do it.
- Will attending a seminar make a difference?
- Read over what you'll learn at seminar and the testimonials that back up our claims... That quickening of your breath means go for it.
Confidence returning, you decide. With one mouse click your world changes. Your potential grows. Your strength increases. You lean back in your chair and put your feet on the desk.