- Made to our specifications– Our Diamond Engraving Blades have the correct grit and diamond content to perform perfectly on our tools. Critical for the clean, crisp designs Engrave-A-Crete installers are famous for.
- Engineered to cut quickly – That means less labor and more profit. You get home faster so you can serve up diamonds of your own!
- Last longer – Cheap import blades initially cut just fine, but in nothing flat their diamond edge is gone. You’re left trying to force cuts with a dull blade. That’s when profanity-inducing crooked cuts, raveled edges and depth variances happen. Not what your customers want to see or hear!
- Self-sharpening – Matrix is uniquely designed to expose new diamonds at precisely the correct rate so your blade stays sharp.
- Built tough – With multi layers of diamonds and a specially blended matrix, you can engrave even the strongest concrete easily. Flex those incredible muscles of yours if you want, but it’s not necessary for an awesome cut.
These 4.5" diameter blades fit the Super Compact Cobra, and are available in .09" - .125" - .250" and .375" widths.
Note: to prevent a thin core blade from spinning between the hub nuts, reverse the outside nut so the raised flanges do not bottom out.
- Additional Information
Data Sheets No