Why choose Solar Lightpods?
Check out these benefits...
- Convenient Installation – NO WIRING REQUIRED! Simply drill the correct size cavity in your outdoor surface at the exact points you choose, then install the new Solar Lightpods. After a 3-8 hour charge, they're ready to go.
- Long-lasting – The Premium and Three-LED Lightpods are rated for 100,000 cycles (typically one cycle per day) meaning they last 100 times as long as conventional solar lights.
- Versatile – Great for installing into pavers, concrete, wood, asphalt, and nearly any surface.
- All-purpose – Installs on horizontal or vertical outdoor surfaces, shadowed or in direct sunlight.
- Eco-friendly – Harness solar power to light your night.
- Automatic – Come on at dusk, go off at dawn with no on/off switches to remember or timers to set.
- Safe – Feature a bumpy, anti-slip surface, non-contaminating materials, and no electricity leakage.
- Consumer Friendly – Available in orange, red, green, blue and white, the Solar Lightpod System increases the attractiveness and value of any outdoor space while acting as safety markers where needed. And once installed, they're maintenance free.
2" Premium Lightpods
Top choice for the consumer who values quality.
- Power – Premium Lightpods use a revolutionary Pseudo Capacitor that gives consistent light throughout the night without dimming or going out completely.
- Function – Each Premium Lightpod contains a LED that is factory preset for either Steady On, Fade or Flash to meet your customer's requirements.
- Long-lasting - Rated for 100,000 cycles. At the typical cycle of once per day, Premium Lightpods last a life time.
- Durable – Premium Lightpods are waterproof, not susceptible to weather, unaffected by freezing temps, UV protected, and withstand traffic loads as large as semi trucks and trailers. Virtually indestructible.
- Warranty – Premium Lightpods carry a three-year manufacturers limited warranty.