Convert your standard portable circular saw to do beautiful concrete engraving, cutting, grooving and scoring with ease and precision. SawKart can also be used for cutting crack-control joints.
To learn more about the SawKart, check out our blog post Mongoose vs. SawKart | What's Best for You?
Proudly Made in America!
About the Sawkart:
- Sawkart does not interfere with the saw's retractable blade guard operation. Simply lift the wheels slightly off the slab and the blade guard will flip forward, covering the blade.
- Assembly is fast and easy. Sawkart and a standard circular saw assembles simply by turning the set screws to the base plate of the saw. This set screw method of attachment securely and precisely holds the saw in place.
- SawKart is precision milled from 6061 T-6 billet aluminum. Axle holes are tapped at the same time the SawKart is machined, resulting in a rigid, accurate and smooth-rolling cart.
- The 3.150 inch diameter non-marking polyurethane wheels have the same sintered bronze bushings that have proven to be extra-long-lasting in the gritty concrete sawing environment. The diameter and the grip of the wheels make cutting track-free straight lines nearly effortless.
- Precision front guide/pointer flips up out of the way to cut close to walls.
- SAW NOT INCLUDED.
- Four models to choose from to fit most saws.