Engrave-A-Crete wants to make it easy for you to promote your business. We offer many products that allow you to leave a lasting impression with your clients.
Custom Tri-Fold Brochures
A professional tri-fold brochure, mailer and home show handout all in one. Choose from three design options for a high-quality brochure customized with your name and contact information. Brochures are printed, folded and delivered to your door.
*Free ground shipping within the continental US only.
Free Book of Decorative Concrete Inspiration
The full-color Concrete Engraving Idea Book from Engrave-A-Crete is an excellent way for homeowners to see what is possible with decorative concrete staining and engraving.
This book is full of examples of beautiful decorative concrete floors, both stained and engraved. Some of the most common stain color combinations and the most popular engraving designs are represented.
View and print a copy of the Idea Book here.
Purchase a 10-Pak of the Printed Idea Book
Ideas to Jump Start Your Concrete Engraving Business
- Set up a website. It doesn’t have to be fancy, but be sure it has a gallery of decorative concrete pictures, plenty of info about your services and an easy way to contact you.
- Tell everyone you meet what you do.
- Hand out lots of business cards..
- Set up and USE Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn accounts. They’re free and they’re valuable marketing tools.
- Network. Join the Chamber of Commerce, Home Builders Asso., Remodeler’s Asso., Jaycees, Rotary Kiwanis, etc. Get acquainted with other members. They’ll help spread the word about your business.
- Show people what you do. Home & Garden Shows are a favorite place to get lots of business. Arts and Crafts shows are ideal, but under used, places to showcase your talents. Mall shows, state and county fairs, and even flea markets also make good demo sites.
- Partner with flooring businesses in your area. Offer the owner a finder’s fee for jobs you get from his referrals.
- Engrave a patio, entry, driveway or interior floor for a Parade of Homes.
- Advertise in the Classified Section of newspapers and on Internet sites such as Craigslist.
- Offer a discount coupon on your local TV station’s auction site. Viewers will visit your website to see what you do.
- Do a promotional video on your local TV station..
- Place brochures and business cards on counter tops or bulletin boards of paint stores, lumber yards, rental stores, etc.
- Mail post cards to a selected neighborhood. Check with the post office for special EDDM pricing.
- Use job site and yard signs with brochure boxes on them.
- Contact contractors, architects, home builders, remodelers, etc.
- Direct mail or email prospects to introduce your services.
- Letter your vehicle and trailer with your name, phone number and web address. Then go for a drive in areas where you’d like to work.
- Hand out inexpensive flyers.
- Have inserts placed in shopping guides and home sale guides. Most publications allow you to choose certain zones or neighborhoods.
- Do an installation for civic attractions or fronts of businesses. Part of the deal must allow you to leave a permanent job sign or identification medallion.
- Contact Lowe’s, Home Depot, etc. to conduct a demo for their store customers. Locally owned building centers are often easier to get into and are effective, too.
- Contact realtors. They often know sellers who want to upgrade their curb appeal.
- Be aware of the job site passersby. Make an extra effort to smile and wave at those who slow down and look. When they walk up to your job, continue to operate momentarily to show them some of how the job is done, then stop to chat. They may be your next customers and their neighbor may be the job after that.
- Hang a brochure or information box on your trailer. Letter it “FREE INFO – TAKE ONE.” Wherever you go, you are effortlessly spreading the word about your business.
- Newspaper editors and writers are looking for stories, so contact them. When an Engrave-A-Crete Systems owner has an article published about them, their business increases. After you get the above article about you published, buy space and run it as an advertisement. (Advertorial.) Laminate the article and put it in your sales portfolio. It adds credibility and establishes you as the local expert.
19″ x 27″ laminated photos for use at home shows, displays or group presentations. One each of 13 different poster photos.
S.A.L.E.S. Simulated Artistic Layout Engraving Software Version 2.0
Don’t just tell your prospects what a difference decorative concrete makes. Show them! You’ll close more sales by working interactively with your customers in the on-screen design of projects. They’ll be amazed as their concrete is transformed right before their eyes to look like brick, tile, stone, with or without pictorial inlays or a border. With S.A.L.E.S. it’s quick and easy to seal the deal.
This unique and proprietary PC-based software allows you to simulate a nearly unlimited variety of colors, patterns, textures and designs within a digital photograph of any proposed concrete engraving project.
Simply take a digital photo of your client’s concrete, load it onto your laptop, then instantly transform the photo to show the many options available for the project. Worry and stress become a thing of the past as customers choose patterns and colors based on a visual of their own setting. This easy-to-use software comes loaded with standard patterns, colors, templates, and lots of extra tools.
These shirts are a great conversation starter and will open doors for you to tell others about your decorative concrete business.
Front – “I got my Concrete Pecker”
Back – “Nothing Performs like a Concrete Pecker.” Shirts come in long sleeve or short sleeve. Black only.
Sizes – S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL