Introduction to XtraDimensional Vertical Concrete
It’s Not That Complicated.
This one day, hands-on workshop teaches you the basics of XtraDimensional Vertical Concrete.
While you’re here you’ll …
- See how to construct an armature (framework) that is exceedingly easy and cheap when using common materials such as recycled pallets, wire, lath, rebar, EPS foam and more.
- Discover which concrete mix to use for what and where. Know how to choose from a variety of mixes and admixes for scratch coat, build coat and carving.
- Find which tools work best – Work with texturing rollers, stamps, texturing trowels and carving tools to get the look you want.
- See how to get dimension and depth on your projects.
- Learn vertical hand stacked concrete carving.
- Determine when sprayed-on micro-thin shell overlay on EPS foam can be used vs thin shell concrete.
- Identify methods for getting a realistic appearance.
- Gain basic knowledge about coloring your projects with unique staining methods to give your project a natural look.
This workshop is held in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Mansfield, MO and runs from 8:30-4:30. Lunch is served.
Intro to XtraDimensional Vertical Concrete
Next class is September 19
· Construct an armature
· Apply scratch coat and build coat
· Carve to give your project dimension & depth
· Color for a natural look
· Finishing your project