It’s new! It’s different! We’ve streamlined our decorative concrete training classes so you can fly faster!
Here’s what you’ll learn in the hands-on, jam packed Discovery & Training 2015 seminar…
Day 1 & 2
- Proper floor prep methods for acid and water-based stains
- Testing for moisture in the slab
- Correct application of acid stain (RAC) and Water Reducible Concentrate (WRC) stains
- Determining the correct stain type for your job
- Additional stain application methods
- Layout and cutting basic patterns – tile, ashlar slate, circles, wood plank
- Installing medallions and borders with KaleidoCrete tools
- Application of interior and exterior sealers
- When, where and how to use floor finish
- Pricing jobs and placing bids
- Marketing your business
Day 3 FREE BONUS DAY – Introduction to Advanced Techniques
We’ll be offering Discovery & Training 2015 seminars on the following dates:
- February 25-27
- March 25-27
- May 13-15
- June 24-26
Register online, or give Debbie a call at 1-800-884-2114.
NEW – ADVANCED CLASS(ES) 2015 COMING SOON!
Our first Advanced Class 2015 is scheduled for April 14-17.
That’s four cram-packed days of higher level decorative concrete training. Check our website often for more information, or give Debbie a call at 1-800-884-2114.