Engrave-A-Crete tools aren’t just for decorative concrete! Safety Grooving can open a new market for you.
What is Safety Grooving?
It is a traction control solution that utilizes grooves cut into an existing concrete, tile or terrazzo surfaces to channel water away, reducing the hydroplaning effect.
Which Engrave-A-Crete tools can be used for the process?
Where is it used?
Anywhere the concrete has the potential to be slippery. A few examples are: commercial kitchens, manufacturing facilities, pool decks* and homes, patios and porches, kennel, livestock confinement areas, walkways, drip zones, and thousands of other places where liquids may cause falls. (*Pool decks should have the cut edges softened or dulled to protect tender feet.)
Why would my customers want/need Safety Grooving?
Safety Grooving has been proven to reduce the human and financial cost of slip/fall accidents…an important consideration for all home or business owners. It is a permanent solution, eliminating the need for costly replacement safety mats or rugs.
Why are Engrave-A-Crete tools the best choice for cutting the channels?
- The Cobra and Mongoose X feature precision pointers and spring-loaded cutting heads. resulting in accurate cuts and an attractive finished look in residential and commercial areas
- Engrave-A-Crete tools provide nearly dust-free cutting
- Use dry-cut diamond blades with the Mongoose X and Cobra during the grooving process, greatly reducing mess and clean-up labor.
- Tools are compact for small or confined areas
- Easy enough for do-it-yourself operators to handle, yet strong enough for professionals
Consider adding Safety Grooving as an add-on to an existing decorative concrete business. Or, consider starting a new business of your own.
Learn more on our website at engraveacrete.com/safety-grooving or give us a call at 1-800-884-2114. We’d love to hear from you!